Dear nor adilah binti mohd aid, I'm gonna keep this blog and if we're married and have kids imma show this to our kids. "Ibu dulu pernah tinggalkan bapak taw :)" Iloveyou sayang. Wish all the best for the both of us. Amin
Friday, April 20, 2012
11th Day
11th day and maybe tomorrow is the last day i'm gonna update this blog. Dear Nor adilah binti Mohd Aid, I can't sleep. I can't get rid u out of my mind. Should i meet u tomorrow or shouldn't i? I ask my friend either i should go or not, and he says u should go if u wanna be with her and u shouldn't go if that's makes u even more sad. I miss you and I love you. I wanna be with u. But somehow i can feel that u ain't like me anymore. U have no interest with me anymore :( Should i meet u? Last night i wait for u'r text. U didn't text me when u reached bp even when u'r on the bus. Today i log in my fb and found out that u activate u'r account back. There's still relationship on my page but there's no on u'r page. I can see the result there. And that's why i still doubt should i go or not? I'm afraid i cant handle this. I know act this could happened but the more i'm trying to let u go the more i miss you, the more i think of u. What should i do? But sayang don't worry, I've made my mind that i'm gonna make u happy and i'm giving you present tomorrow. Trust me u'll be happy after we meet :) I know at first u'll treat me harsh? tak percaya? we'll see. I know u well pet :) I know u more than u know u'r self. I guess. So all i need to do is to face tomorrow aight? Iloveyou and Imissyou :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment