Dear nor adilah binti mohd aid, I'm gonna keep this blog and if we're married and have kids imma show this to our kids. "Ibu dulu pernah tinggalkan bapak taw :)" Iloveyou sayang. Wish all the best for the both of us. Amin
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
8th Day
Its the 8th day. How are u doing today? Seems like u'r having problem. i was thinking about give u a call but i'm afraid u might get angry with me. Oi sepet take care of u'r self will u? Don't make me worried about u okay? I'm trying to move on here, so don't make me worried or else imma stuck with u forever! *evil laugh. I cant wait for this friday or saturday. Going out with u, act like nothing happened. No worries, i promise u'll be happy on that day. Trust me i know u well sepet. Can i call u sepet? Where are we going on that day? hmm to many plans stuck on my head atm. Trust me that day when we go out, u'll treat me harshly, u'll not going to talk to me just like we did before, u wont smile to me and then imma give u the present. By that u'll gonna cry and smile to me. This is what i plan. Idk if it's gonna turn up like this but i really hope so. And i wish i could spend more time with u, but i'm gonna have my exam, umi and abah sure gonna potpet if i'm going out everyday. Nor adilah could u be my best friend? I'd love to take care of u though u'r not my wife anymore. I hope we can text to each other like we used to tweet to each other and kidding with each other like we used to :) I miss your voice. Can i call u? Asking about u? I don't care what are we going to talk, i just wanna talk to u. As a friend no worries :) Imma try call u tomorrow and i hope u'll not going to be mad at me :) take care there nor adilah. Looking forward to meet u
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment