Dear nor adilah binti mohd aid, I'm gonna keep this blog and if we're married and have kids imma show this to our kids. "Ibu dulu pernah tinggalkan bapak taw :)" Iloveyou sayang. Wish all the best for the both of us. Amin
Thursday, April 12, 2012
3rd Day
Its the third day and i cant stop missing you. I'm waiting for your call since morning. I cant stay far from you too long. I've been thinking since morning where are u going. I stalked your fb and twitter but seems like u ain't online. Been wondering where have u been? Where were u? I cried when i bath, i still cant sleep and i dont have the mood to eat. I stalked u'r fb since morning till night. Idk what to do without u. My life seems worthless. I cant do anything. Tomorrow i have an important test and the next day to. I cant study what should i do? I stalked u'r fb and i found something. I guess the guy and u'r like each other. And then i was like a crazy people. i walked to the front and back. I cant lay down quietly and i cant even sit. And then i called u, i thought ur gonna be happy and missed me but it turns u seems don't wanna hear my voice. Its breaks my heart but i'm not in the situation to complain about it :/ i hate my self cause i cant forget u. I'm afraid of loosing you. I don't know what to do. U ask me to stay away from u to give u some time, but i'm scared that u'll fall to that guy when i'm not with u. Baby please don't go :/ I LOVE YOU so much. I love u more than everything :/ please i beg u. What should i do? I was thinking to go there but i'm afraid that u ain't gonna see me and ask me to go home. What should i do? Who am i supposed to ask? U know without u i feel like i don't have anyone else. Act it breaks my heart when u say u like that guy and he likes u back :/ Why did u like him? What did he got that i ain't? What makes him more special? What u want me to do to make u like me back? I dont know what to do :/ This saturday my friend gonna get married, and i think that i wanna go there and bring u back to go to the wedding, but it seems like not gonna happen :/ Baby could u tell me how to make you fall in love again with me? Don't u remember the promise we made together? U said u ain't gonna leave me no matter what happen and i said the same thing to u. Why did u do this to me? Why? ILOVELOVEYOU awak. I planned that after this if we'll get back to normal us like before and im gonna ask umi to go meminang, or at least we gonna bertunang first. I can't afford to loose you. ILOVEYOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment