My Mak Kiah :)
Sayang do u remember this? I just got back from botak i think and i was like "Rosham nor" haha. U keep on playing my hair and u said "eeee best nya main kepala botak, botak je lah baby" haha. Remember i always scold u when u'r playing with my hair? I used to tell u that "oi rambut ni susah setting taw" Remember? well now i miss u playing with my hair :( I don't care about my hair anymore. Sayang i wanna tell u, though u look like mak kiah but u'r still the most beautiful girl i've ever seen even shila hamzah can't beat u. Trust me! I miss your smile, i miss we smile together, laughing like crazy though it's not even that funny. hihi Are u happy with me all the time pet? I know i used to get angry at u often. I regret that. I wanna be happy with u together, i wanna make u happy all the time. I miss us holding hands together :( can i hold u'r hand when we're going out this friday or saturday? I miss u'r smell. I wanna be close to u again. Please don't leave me. I'm afraid of being alone. I wanna be with u :( I'm going to wait for u even forever. I don't care if anyone else said i'm stupid or whatever. All i want is to be with u. Sincerely, your Haiqal:)

No comments:
Post a Comment