Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The 1st day

After we hang up the phone i cried out loud. Afraid that my housemate awake and saw im crying, i took for a walk around my place from 3.30 to 6.15. i tried to sleep but every time i close my eyes i saw you. I saw the old us, I mean memories. This is my first time i felt the most terrible pain and cant stop crying. i used to set alarm at 5 a.m. When i was walking the alarm sounds and the tone is the same as the ringtone. I thought it might be you and i was happy for a moment until i noticed that it is just the alarm call. When i reached home, I bath and get ready for class. There's 2 tests and a quiz today. its not like i dont want to do the test but i cant event think of anything. I sat alone on that day away form all my classmates. i dont like talking to anyone. Everyone noticed and asked me but i just answered im sleepy. You know? i used to like sleep alone but now im scared of being alone. I cant sit alone or else im gonna cry. I tried not to think about it but i just cant :/ what should i do? i am so scared that u'll fall to someone else but idk somehow that u already have someone else and u're afraid to tell me or may be because of sympathy. My class ended at 6.30 today. My friend ask me to come and drink with him. We sit down and talk to each other and then suddenly u come out of my head. Tears starts falling. I tried not to cry but i just couldnt. I look down afraid that my friend will notice im crying. At first i manage to stop crying but after that u came again and im crying again. Omfg i must be look terrible. the akak there looked at me and like, errr what happened. i paid and i just walked to my place. i have night class and its a agama islam test. I took a bath and im start crying again in the toilet :/ I love you and I Miss you. You're the best i ever had i swear. Now i just finished my assignment. i guess this assignment only take 30 minutes to finish but i do it for 4 hours cause i stalk your twitter every seconds. Phathetic am i? I miss you and i dont know what to do. I wanna be with you forever ever and now im crying again :/ every minutes every seconds im thinking what are u doing. Are u doing fine? Are u thinking of me? I stalk your fb and i saw we're still in relationship. I was sooo happy. Tomorrow all my housemate's class are noon while im at 8 a.m. I used to have a cutie angry alarm clock which is u. Now i dont have it anymore im afraid im not going to wake up on time. Well this is my first day missing u. Sleep tight and sweet dream "awak" :) goodnight *pray hard we're gonna be together back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment