Monday, April 16, 2012

7th Day

It's the 7th day. Today u call me on the early morning. I am very happy till idk what to do and i ain't pick up the phone. I am so nervous. So i call u back and u sounds very very happy. I thought we're okay now. I miss u alot like no one know. I cried hearing u'r beautiful voice, u'r cute voice, u'r cheeky voice. And then we talk

me : err hello
you: hello 
me : err u call ke? (stupid question) 
you: yah
me : err kenapa u call? ada apa2 ke? (hoping u'll say imissyou)
you: erm i nak tanya ni
me : sure go ahead tanya lah 
you: erm umi tahu tak pasal kita ni?
me : pasal kita? pasal apa? 
you: pasal kita and pasal i ni 
me : umi tahu kita gaduh sebab i nangis dengan umi tapi umi ingat kita gaduh macam tu je lah 
you: oh okay janganlah kasitahu umi okay?
me : okay. i will so how's life? imissyou *tears falling 
you: okay je. u?
me : okay je macam ni je lah. nanti u balik? nak meet? 
you: balik. okay je ikut u je. hey jangan lah nangis okay?
me : mana ada nangislah pet
you: dah lah jangan lah nangis for me. i ni jahat
me : no u'r not. Dah mandi belum? 
you: belum. hehe
me : tak pergi class ke? 
you: takda class harini. Okay lah i nak study ni ada test 
me : okay lah go study okay pet. good luck *errr
you: okay bye. *tutt tutt tutt 

within this week this is u'r first time u treat me well though it only for 10 - 20 seconds. I thought u miss me, u remember me. But then i sign in my fb and found out we're not in relationship anymore :( and then i stalk ur tweet "bbm tak delivered lagi :(" I was like been shot. Idk what to do what to say. I started to cry. It's really painful. Now i realize that it's not cause of me u'r happy, it's not cause u remember me u called and it's not u think about me. It's about him :( Umi heard me crying. She come and calm me down. I cried with umi till i fall asleep. And then i went to watch movie (battleship) doesn't attract my interest. Sit down there and think about u. What are u doing? Are u going out with him? Now i'm at batu pahat but still i cant forget u. How am i supposed to not think about u when i'm at merlimau? At night i stalk u'r twitter again and i saw u seems happy with him. U called u'r self "orang". hihi kinda cute. But it breaks my heart. I rather to be shot than seeing this. But it seems like u'r happy at least. So i feel happy for u to even i'm kinda jealous and sad. But seeing u happy makes me happy :)  U know i feel like i wanna go there and beat the guy ass. But i remembered that u said "i tak suka u gaduh2 okay haiqal" I don't care bout anyone said fighting for a girl or anything but all i think is u. So i wont. I guess. Act what is our relationship now? Are we break up yet? We ain't aight? Idk :( so study hard sayang and do your best okay on your study. Jia you sayang. ILOVEYOU can't wait till u get back :s I wish this week gonna go fast. IMISSYOU ILOVEYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment