Friday, April 20, 2012

Wonder woman :)



<33
Sayang do u remember this? Okay pretty sure u remember i got sunburned. We went to the parkson cause u saw a tight jeans and u kinda like em. Well at first i'm kinda angry and i was like why do u even want to wear that jeans? It's so tight and people will stare at u'r butt. And then u smile and said tak lah baby trust me okay? i cari yang loose sikit lah okay :) Though i'm still angry but when i look at u'r smile i just can't do anything. Your smile brings me happiness. Iloveyou sisepet comel. I miss you :( I just want u to know that all the reasons why i get angry with u is cause i care about u and i don't wanna loose u. It's not cause i don't love u or I hate u or i'm getting annoyed with u'r petpot. Dear nor adilah, ILOVEYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment