Sunday, April 15, 2012

6th Day

It's the 6th day. Today i wake up late again and i almost missed my math class and my quiz. It's because i lost my alarm potpet clock that is you. What time do u wake u today? Are u late again? Cause u're always complain to me u're always late. Are u doing fine today sayang? Do u miss me? Or u hate me? Today i just realize something that i'm not the only one hurting but u too. I'm sorry sayang but i don't wanna loose u. I'll promise to fix us. Turn to the old us, the sweet sepet couple. But can i? It's like u don't have any interest to me anymore. I know u hate me, I'm sorry :( I have a plan but i won't tell u. I'm gonna tell u on this saturday to make u happy. I'm pretty sure that u'll be happy. Trust me. If not please kick me hard on my balls. I stalk u'r tweet today and seems like u have problem. "kenapa mesti jadi macam ni? :(" What happened sayang? I wanna ask u either if u're okay but i know its not the best time for me to ask. I wanna ask u to go out with me on saturday. Will u go out with me on saturday? Somehow i have the strong feeling that u ain't wanna go out with me :( What time do u sleep today? Have u eaten? Eat well okay sepet, if not u'll be too thin :( Sayang just now i found our photo in my wallet. The photo we snap at your place. We both together, the one that i always keep in my wallet. Do u still have em sayang? Our pengapit's day photo? Remember u used to tell me that if we be the pengapit and our fate together will be stronger, and u said if i don't wanna be the pengapit u'll find someone else to be the pengapit. And then i was like noooooooo! i wanna be the pengapit even idk how to be the pengapit. Seriously i look funny on that day. Idk how to act. Zul's mom even get angry with me. Sorry :( sayang, did i ever crossed u'r mind? What should i do to grab ur heart back? I'm so nervous to wait for this saturday. Sayang u have to take care there okay? i've been waiting for u'r text and call everyday, every seconds :( This world is so unfair. IOVEYOU so much. Why don't u love me back? Why did u change so fast? :(  sayang u know? Now i solat 5 times a day and i ain't miss to pray for us :) Do u pray for us too? I hope u do so :) goodnight sayang. Sleep well. ILOVEYOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment