Thursday, April 19, 2012

<3333
This is my wonder woman. Do we look alike? well idk but most of says so. Well i dont see any but my friends do say so :) "peh muka sama siak haiqal dengan awek kau" haha 
Dear sepet, imissyou alot, i know u ain't. i can't stop missing u and i can't tell u. So i'm gonna write here. May i? Pet oh pet remember we used to snap picture together with u'r laptop? hehe i come to u'r place and we hang together there. Awkward, that's my first time i'm so close to other's family. Along, ibu, lukman they are all nice and bapak too. But i'm kinda scared with bapak so i don't talk much with him. hihi. Sincerely until now i'm thinking how did i ever get u? U know i'm kinda shy and i don't usually talk to girls aight? But we talk alot when we first met at mk. And u watched me eat so i have to control macho -_- and then i ask "tak makan ke"? and then u replied "taknak lah nak tengok u makan je" haha that's so sweet of u. Hey sepet remember this? U used to say this, I'm gonna order food but i'm not gonna eat. U'r too thin so u have to eat my food so that u can gain u'r weight -_- not cool. But then u'll gonna eat my food cause u always say "eee lapar lagi tak kenyang". U know u'r cute in many ways :) from the first time we met, i fall for u. U stole my heart well i don't mind. Keep it sayang :) Hey hey sayang remember this? The first time i call u. I look like a psycho right? I was so shy to talk to u but i really wanna hear u'r voice. I'm at genting or cameron on that time. I call u and i say "hoi pergi tidur lah budak" then i hang up. Haha did u scared of me? Please don't i just don't know how to show my feelings towards the person i love. Sincerely i plan alot to do with u, but when i meet u i'm just too shy to do those things. I used to plan on propose u with candle and flower but when i met u i just couldn't do that. Too shy. fail! -_- and and remember this? i used to tell u "i hug u nak?" and then u said "hug lah, u bukan suka hug i kuat2". I want to but i'm too shy. Dear nor adilah binti mohd aid. Everyday i pray for us. I hope we can be together again and then i wanna show u how much i love you. I wanna do all those things i plan without any hesitate. I wont be shy anymore. I wanna do those things. I wish i could turn back time and do those things i plan to u. There's so many other things i wanna do with u but i cant tell u. Imma keep it as secret. One day if we'll get back together imma do all those things :) Iloveyou and Imissyou sepet. Sincerely, Your Haiqal 

No comments:

Post a Comment