Dear nor adilah binti mohd aid, I'm gonna keep this blog and if we're married and have kids imma show this to our kids. "Ibu dulu pernah tinggalkan bapak taw :)" Iloveyou sayang. Wish all the best for the both of us. Amin
Saturday, April 14, 2012
5th Day
so it's the 5th day already. I'm staying alone and i can't stop thinking of u. Are u thinking of me to? I ain't done my test just now and it was like the final test :( I hate when i started to think of u and the tears will not stop falling. I know u went out with that guy just now. I'm so jealous. How i wish we could spend our time together. U know i was thinking of going there when my semester break and meeting u, spending the time with u, bring u to my friend's wedding. How i wish i could show off my gorgeous future wife :) but looks like its never gonna happened :( Are u sleeping already? Tomorrow u still have the modul aight? Go get some good rest or else u'll gonna get old fast. U know i was thinking i wanna make u happy. But idk how to make u happy. I was alone and i was thinking i don't wanna loose u but if u'r staying with me u'll never be happy like we used to. I hate seeing u sad. So i was thinking should i let u go? All i can do now is pasrah and hope that u'll remember the memories we used to go through together, and the plan we used to dream of. I hope u'll gonna come back to me. Everytime i thinking of let u go, i cried. I just cant think other guy holding u'r hands, hugs u, tilt u'r chin. I just cant :( Do u still love me? What should i do? I wanna make u happy yet i don't wanna loose u :( Idk which one should i do. I'm afraid of doing the wrong thing :( Take care there and be safe. ILOVEYOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment