Friday, April 13, 2012

4th Day

So its the forth day and i guess today is the most painful day for me. Today u changed u'r fb password and u ask him to delete his blog so i cant stalk anymore. And u changed u'r twitter :/ where are u? i miss you. I wanna talk to you. You know i cried out loud just now calling umi, and umi was like why are u crying -_- Today i called u again and u seems doesn't like it. It seems like u'r getting annoyed with me. Everyday, every seconds i try to find what i did wrong to you. Why did u turn to this. Why did u'r love changes quickly? Well i know u have u'r own reason. I know u. U'r one of a kind. I never found someone like u before. U take care of u'rself well. Baby right now i think i can't do anything. Seems like u'r going away from me :( Baby what should i do? I want u to be mine forever. I don't wanna loose u :( I would do anything to get u back. I would beg to that guy if i had to u back :( I wanna meet u. I miss the way u smile. I miss the voice calling me haiqal. "haiqal jangan degil boleh tak?" u always said this to me. I never imagine that one day i'll miss this voice :/ Imiss when u said Iloveyou I miss when u said Imissyou. What happened to us? What's the reason? May i know the reason why'd u change this quick? we've been together for 4 years and how did u change too fast? I know there must be a reason. Am i the reason? I ain't treat u well? Would u tell me please? Don't leave me hanging :/ I miss you. I feel like going there but i'm afraid u'll get mad and don't wanna meet me. I wanna hug u, I wanna hold u tight. Remember u used to tell me that u love when i hug u tight but i'm kinda shy to hug u. Well i regret it now. There's so many things left i wanna do with u. Gimme a chance and i wont make u regret. But u know, i think all i can do right now is pasrah and give u time and pray to god that u'll realize about our 4 years of memories. "Ya Allah dekatkanlah jodohnya dengan ku" i do pray for us everytime i pray. Udk aight? Sayang, i know the only thing that u ain't remove our relationship is cause of u'r family aight? But it's alright cause at least i can feel that u still love me even abit. And the name on your about me. Oh and the pict in the car u used to candid me -_-. baby just my friend call her gf and they laugh together, i miss the time we used to kidding together. ILOVEYOU :(

No comments:

Post a Comment